Why Choose Molly Malones
* We are located in a beautiful refurbished 1888 building over looking the Roebling Suspension bridge, across the Ohio river from Cincinnati.
* Almost everything on our menu is made from scratch, we source locally if possible and offer wide variety of great food at a fair price.
* Our staff are inviting, friendly and attentive, we treat everyone like family, until it comes to paying the bill.
* We implement proper practice of preparing and storing all food items and keep a clean and tidy restaurant.
* Enjoy great food and drinks with friends and family in a friendly Irish environment,
Irish pub & restaurant
Molly Malone’s Irish pub & restaurant.
Molly Malone’s is an authentic Irish owned and operated restaurant & pub with great food, drinks and friendly service, right across the Roebling bridge from Cincinnati.
We are Cincinnati’s premier soccer bar and show just about every game live. Book your next event on one of our two private floors. Live music 5 nights a week, theres always something going on at Mollys.
Open seven days a week for lunch and dinner, and brunch @ 10am on Saturday and Sunday. Along with an authentic traditional fare, best fish and chips around, we offer a wide selection of great appetizers, salads and burgers.
If you are a Football fan we have the NFL Sunday Ticket with lots of large flat screens to watch your team play and for those going to the game, catch the FREE shuttle to Paul Brown Stadium.
Kick back and watch the world go by on our great patio over looking the Roebling bridge on the Ohio river.
We are a non-smoking establishment, your are welcome to enjoy a cigarette or cigar on out patio.
Hours of Operation.
- Our Kitchens are open until 11pm, late night menu until 1am Friday & Saturday.
- Brunch served Saturday & Sunday until 1pm.